Thursday, June 12, 2014

Jennifer Lopez Flashes Cleavage As She Cuddles Up To Pitbull For Selfie After Arriving In Brazi


Jennifer Lopez has finally touched down in Brazil after speculation that she had pulled out of her performance at the World Cup opening ceremony, and she seems relieved to have met up with her pal Pitbull with the pair posing for a selfie together.
Reports suggested earlier this week that the 'First Love' hitmker wouldn't be making it to Rio de Janeiro today, to perform their official World Cup single 'We Are One (Ole Ola)', blaming “production issues,” but she has well and truly arrived in the country just in time for the football festivities.
J.Lo and Pitbull will be performing during today's World Cup opening ceremony (Pitbull/Instagram)
Alongside a photo of him snuggling up to Jennifer for the selfie, Pitbull captioned the photo: “Welcome to Brasil @JLo #WeAreOne.”
While she's definitely in town, it looks as though J.Lo, 44, skipped attending the press conference alongside her collaborators Pitbull and Claudia Leitte, as the pair were pictured at the media meeting without her.
Nonetheless, the performance will definitely be going ahead as Jennifer tweeted earlier: “I love #Brazil! I am so excited to join @pitbull & @claudialette to celebrate #WorldCup2014 #JLoAKA #JloJune17.”
Hitting back at the claims that she was snubbing the performance, J.Lo told the Associated Press earlier: “I'm coming. I leave tonight. We always were going.
“I think people get anxious, especially with me and my schedule when I'm like, 'Ah, Ok, I can leave this day, that day, I don't know if we can make it.' People get nervous and I think it was a little bit premature to announce anything. But we are definitely going.”

No comments:

Post a Comment